The Southern Railway has issued notification for filling 2652 Apprentice Posts of Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Carpenter, Painter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman, Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Electronic/ Information Technology, Medical Laboratory Technician & Other Posts in Southern Railway, Tamil Nadu.
Eligible candidates can apply offline up to April 11, 2018 till 05:15 PM for 2652 vacancies.
Notification issued: March 29, 2018
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: April 11, 2018 till 05:15 PM
Age Limit (as on April 12, 2018)
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 24 years
For OBC candidates: three years
For SC/ST candidates: five years
For PWD candidates: 10 years
Rs 100 through Postal Order (PO) payable at Coimbatore
PO in favour of the Work Shop Personnel
Officer/ S&T Work Shop, Southern Railway-Podanur, Coimbatore-641 023 Payable at Coimbatore
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted only in the prescribed format
- One passport size photo should be pasted in the application in the space provided duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Applications form may be collected from the Chief Work shop Manager’s’ Office/S&T/WS/Podanur, or Welfare inspector/S&T/WS/PTJ ·between 10.00 hrs and 13.00 hrs (on all working days) from 12.3.2018 to 11.4.2018. The application can also be down loaded from the Website.
- Colour photograph of 3.5cm x3.5cm with the Clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses, should be pasted
Submission of Application
- The filled in application may be sent by Ordinary Post /Dropped into the sealed box at S&T/Work shop/Podanur on or before 11.4.2018 super scribed as “Application for Apprenticeship training Ex.IT/Fresher·Trade” and sent only by ordinary post/Registered post or drop at S&T/WS
The Work Shop Personnel Officer,
Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager,
Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop,
Southern Railway – Podanur
Coimbatore – District . Tamil Nadu – Ml 023