The UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card has been released on April 5, 2018 by the Lucknow University on its official website http://www.lkouniv.ac.in
Few things a student should keep in mind before the day of examination:
- The entrance exam for UP B.Ed. JEE 2018 will be conducted in two shifts on April 11, 2018 from 8:00 am to 11:00 am and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Examinees should reach their respective examination hall half-an-hour prior to the scheduled exam time.
- After downloading the Admit Card from the official website, students need to paste the recent passport size photograph on the printout of the admit card and get it signed by your father in order to establish the authenticity of the admit card.
- Also, candidates need to put their left thump impression in the space provided for the same on the downloaded admit card. Then only you will be able to enter the examination hall.
- Students must carry the photocopies of the admit card at the time of the examination and submit one copy of the admit card to the invigilator.
- On the examination day, students must carry one identity card issued by the government authority like Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, PAN card etc.The UP B.Ed. JEE main exam 2018 will be conducted at 469 centres across Uttar Pradesh.
- Registration Starts from: February 15, 2018
- Registration Ends: March 23, 2018
- Last Date to submit the form with fee: March 24, 2018
- Availability of Admit Card: April 5, 2018
- Date of Examination: April 11, 2018
- Result: May 10-15, 2018
- Counseling Dates: June 1-30, 2018
- Commencement of classes: July 2, 2018
- Last date of admission with certificates: July 10, 2018
Step to download:
- Log on to the official website: upbed.nic.in
- Click on the download the admit card tab
- A new page will appear on your screen
- Enter your Registration number, Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format and enter Captcha code
- Click on the submit button
- Your UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card 2018 will appear on the screen
- Download and take few printouts on A4 size paper
- Note: You must carry two/three printouts at the time of the examination