Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, (RSMSSB) Jaipur has requested applications for recruiting 11,255 LDC/Junior Assistant in Departments/Offices Under State Govt, RPSC & Govt Secretariat, Rajasthan on Direct Recruitment.
Interested and eligible applicantss can apply online from May 10, 2018 to June 8, 2018.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||May 10, 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||June 8, 2018|
|Closure for online fee payment||May 10, 2018|
|Closure for fee payment at kiosk||June 7, 2018|
|Exam Date||Sep 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||Before 10 to 15 days from the Date of Examination|
|For Gen/UR and Creamy Layer OBC Candidates Rs 450/-|
|For OBC Non-Creamy Layer Candidates Rs 350/-|
|For SC/ ST/PH Candidates Rs 250/-|
|Note: The fees can be paid through credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ E Mitra Kiosk.|
AGE LIMIT ( as on 1st January 2019)
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
Age relaxation will be given as Per Govt rules.
|Clerk Grade-II||Govt Secretariat||329||–||329|
|LDC/ Junior Assistant||Departments/ Offices Under State Govt||9768||1149||10917|
Steps to Apply Online:
- Log on to the official website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application”
- Click on “Online Application” to fill up the application form online
- The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information in “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.