The Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR), Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has invited Class 10 pass candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of N.F. Railway.
The Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 is being held to fill a total of 4,499 vacancies.
As per the official notification released by Northeast Frontier Railway, the last date to fill the application form for 4,499 vacancies is September 15, 2020.
The selection will be done on the basis of merit list prepared (trade wise, unit-wise, community-wise).
Total posts: 4,499 posts
UNITS (Divisions/ Workshops)
Number of Apprentices
Katihar (KIR) and TDH workshop
Lumding (LMG) and S&T/workshop
Workshop (NBQS) and EWS/BNGN
Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50 per cent marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.01.2020. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
How to apply online?
- Log on to the RRC/NFR official website: nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the homepage, under “General Info” select “Railway Recruitment Cell GHY”
- On the new page, look for “CLICK To LINK(RRC)”
- Click on “Link to fill up Online Application against Act Apprentices Notification 2019-2020(NFR). Last date of receipt of Online Application: 15.09.2020”
- Start the application form by entering all the basic information
- In the next step, click on, “A confirmation screen with all the data filled by the candidate will be displayed”
- On submission, an Email will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and an acknowledgement will be displayed
- Upload clear/legible photograph, signature and relevant documents
- Click on the “Make Payment” link and pay the application form
- Submit the application form and take print out of the same.
Candidates need to pay Rs 100 (Rupees one hundred only).
Last date of online application: September 15 till 10 pm