The South Eastern Railway has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for Assistant Loco Pilot, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, JE (Works) and other vacancies.
The total number of vacant posts for which applications are open is 617.
The last date to apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 is April 23.
- Assistant Loco Pilot: 167
- Commercial Cum Ticket Typist: 24
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist: 68
- Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Typist: 44
- JE (P Way): 3
- JE (Works): 2
- JE (Signal): 1
- JE (Tele): 1
Educational qualification required:
Assistant Loco Pilot:
The candidate should be Matriculation pass or its equivalent or 10th Class (10th standard) Pass plus (a) ITI certificate/Act Apprenticeship passed in trade
(iii) Instrument Mechanic
(iv)Mail Wright/ Maintenance Mechanic
(v)Mechanic (Radio and TV)
(x)Armature and Coil Winder
(xv) Refrigeration & AC Mechanic
(b) Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering in lieu of ITI.
How to Apply?
- Log on to http://rrcser.co.in/
- Click on the ‘Notice’ tab
- Then, click on “Link for GDCE ONLINE APPLICATION”
- On the new page, read all the instruction carefully and click on ‘Apply Online’
- Commencement of submission of online application for Railway Recruitment 2020: March 24, 2020
- Last date for submission of online applications: April 23, 2020
- Date of CBT: Yet to be announced