The admit card of the civil services examination (CSE) has been recently released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Through the official websites – upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in, the candidates appearing for the examination can download the hall ticket. On June 2, 2019, all over the country for 896 vacancies the examination is scheduled to be conducted. Steps to download the hall ticket are:
- Candidates have to visit the official website- upsconline.nic.in
- On the option ‘download admit card’ link, candidates have to click
- Candidates have to enter registration number, roll number in the new window
- On the screen admit card will appear
- Candidates have to download and take a print out for future reference
The exam pattern for preliminary exam is it will have General Studies Paper I and General Studies Paper II, each of 200 marks. The General Studies Paper II will have a 33 per cent qualifying marks.
Based on three-stage selection process candidates are selected for the posts. Firstly, there is the civil services preliminary exam and it is an objective type paper. Candidates who qualify prelims are eligible to sit for the civil services main examination. The students who qualify both prelims and mains will get a chance to appear for the interview or personality test. The pattern and syllabus for these exams are laid down by the Union Public Service Commission.