The basic registration for the AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination has been extended. The candidates can apply online the official website, aiimsexams.org till January 14, 2019
The basic registration process for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS MBBS) examination has been extended. The candidates can apply till January 14 at the official website, www.aiimsexams.org
The AIIMS MBBS entrance examination will be conducted on May 25 and 26, 2019 in morning shift (9am- 12 noon) and afternoon shift (3 pm to 6 pm) at various centres across the country.
AIIMS MBBS exam authority has introduced two stages of the registration this year— basic and final. This is to help in avoiding the last minute rush and the discrepancy in the forms. There is no fee for the basic registration and only after verifying the details filled, the candidate can proceed to the final registration.
Details of Basic registration process
- In the basic step of registration, the candidate will have to fill in their details like education certificated along with the image.
- After that, the candidates will be communicated whether their basic registration is accepted or not.
- They will be given a unique identification number after registration
- The candidates will be informed whether their registration is accepted, and their details will be stored with a unique identification number. With this, the applicants will not be subjected to the pressures of the last-minute rush and the fear of rejection of applications.
- The basic registration process will close prior to the entrance examination so that no further applications can be filled to avoid any sort of confusion