All entrance tests that are scheduled to be held this month were postponed due to the extension of the lockdown. The State government has decided to postpone all the exams including EAMCET in the state.
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education has made an announcement on the issue. The chairman of the council Prof. Papi Reddy said that they would announce revised dates after holding discussions with the state government on the issue. He however said that the last date to apply for the entrance tests was May 5.
According to the earlier schedule announced by the Council, the Engineering Common Entrance Test was scheduled on May 2, Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test on May 4, 5, 7, 9 and 11, Physical Education Common Entrance Test from May 13, Integrated Common Entrance Test on May 20 and 21, Education Common Entrance Test on May 23, Law Common Entrance Test and PG Law Common Entrance Test on May 27, and Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test from May 28 to 31.
How to prepare during lockdown?
It is the extra time for students to prepare themselves for the entrance exams. This is the time that students must use to be acquainted with the course and plan the entire examination pattern. Break your entire day into different subject while you are in school and stick to it to, try to make it simpler to break the examination. Let us check how to use the day decidedly towards your preparation leaving all the pressure.
Steps to proceed:
- Do you want to pursue your career in the same direction?
- What motivates you to join?
- Practices as many mock papers and past exam as possible
- Rediscover your strength and weakness
- Enhance your analyzing and technical skills
- Don’t get inspired by others strategies, create your own
- Set a goal, stick to it, revise or consult teachers to clarify
- Focus on important topics
- Last but not the least, be confident with your plan