Under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, New Delhi, National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) is inviting applications for the posts of Law Officer, Investigator and other. The candidates interested and eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format so that it can reach to the office on or before March 31, 2019.
The last date for application is March 31, 2019.
The vacancy details under the National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) are:
- Law Officer
- Regional Coordinators
The eligibility criteria are in the following:
- Law Officer: Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution with at least 8 years experience in dealing with legal matters in Government or Public Sector or Autonomous Bodies etc. They must be proficient in Computer skills.
- Investigator: Candidate must be serving or retarded Officer of Central Investigation or Intelligence Agency who is not below the rank of Inspector with at least 5 years of experience of the investigation.
- Regional Coordinators: Candidate should be an MD in any of the disciplines which are Pathology, Pharmacology, Sports Medicine, Biochemistry from recognized University, college, institutes. And they should be working in any Central or State government University, college or hospital.
The monthly remuneration is in the following:
- Law Officer: Rs 75000/-
- Investigator: Rs. 40000/-
- Regional Coordinators: Rs. 25000/-
Steps to apply are:
The candidates have to prepare their applications on a plain paper along with attested copies of certificates and passport size photograph duly pasted and attested on the application form and they must send it to the address: to- Director General, National Anti Doping Agency, Hall No. 104, First Floor, JLN Stadium, New Delhi-110003 on or before 31 March 2019.
(Image Courtesy: India Today)