October 28, 2022: The University of Essex Online is inviting applications for their
PG Cert Psychology. The study in this field equips students with marketable skills
with a rewarding career ahead – and explores key concepts such as psychological
inquiry and research methods.
The course is carefully designed to enhance employ ability and allows students to
gain transferable skills, including communication, critical thinking, reasoning, and
problem-solving attributes. It also strives to up skill students with research skills such
as interviewing, understanding of ethics, numeracy and many more.
Upon successful completion, students will be awarded with a certificate from the
University of Essex.
Course duration and delivery: This course has an indicative study duration of eight
months and is conducted 100% online.
Course content is delivered through a cutting-edge virtual learning environment
(VLE), giving students 24/7 access to study materials such as lecture casts. This
offers a contemporary and accessible way to interact with multimedia content and
check understanding via engaging and interactive activities.
Application Deadline: January 05, 2023
● For the academic entry route, students must have an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification.
● For the work experience entry route, applicants must have at least three years’ experience (voluntary or paid) within a relevant field, supported by two appropriate references.
● As part of the application process, students will be asked to take a short aptitude test which is designed to evaluate ability to handle the intellectual and practical demands of the course.
● If English is not your first language, the English ability should be equivalent to
an IELTS score of 6.5.
● If you don’t hold an IELTS or equivalent qualification, the University offers a
free online English test.
How to Apply:
Please visit the online application site at:
Scholarship: Merit based scholarships are available for deserving candidates.