AIIMS has started the final registration process for the MBBS admissions in 2019. The All India Institute of Medical Science has started the online admission process on the official website. The windows to generate the unique code started on 23 February 2019 and will end on 12 March 2019 at the official AIIMS website aiimsexams.org.
The candidates who had successfully completed the basic registration process and had generated the unique registration code will only be able to proceed with the final registration process for MBBS. AIIMS has introduced the two-step registration process from this academic year. The final registration process is the last step of the registration process for the AIIMs admission process. The candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam unless the final and last stage of the admission process is completed. The exams are scheduled for 25 May and 26 May 2019.
The important dates are:
- Online window to register and generate unique code started on 23 February 2019
- Online window to generate unique code ends on 12 March 2019
- Exams dates: 25, 26 May 2019
Steps to apply for the AIIMS MBBS 2019 final registration:
- Log on to the official website aiimsexams.org
- Scroll and search for ‘academic courses’ on the homepage
- You will be redirected to a new page, click on the link ‘Proceed for Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR)’
- Click on the ‘undergraduate courses’ button on the new page
- Generate code for the exam you are applying. You will get a code on your registered email id and number once your application is accepted
- Make the payment
- Choose the city of the exam centre you wish to appear
- Download your admit card and print for future reference
Image Courtesy: The Times of India