Applications are open for the candidate interested for flagship program of SBI Foundation. A 13-month long fellowship enables the nation’s youth to work on rural development projects in partnership with experienced NGOs.
What you will gain?
- Providing educated and passionate urban Indian youth with an opportunity to touch lives and create positive change at the grass root level in rural India
- Providing NGOs working on development projects in rural India with educated manpower whose skill sets can be used to catalyze rural development.
- Promoting a forum for the Program alumni to share ideas and contribute to rural development throughout their professional life.
- Young Professionals or Fresh Graduates
- Age 21-32 (as on date of commencement of programme)
- Indian citizen/OCI
- Application forms are out in the first half of the year. We put notifications on our website and social media platforms once we start accepting applications.
- Interested candidates have to register and fill the form.
- Shortlisted candidates are notified on an ongoing basis during the application period. We continuously engage with shortlisted applicants over an online forum to get to know them better as well as clarify their doubts regarding the Fellowship.
Interviews and Final Selection
- Short-listed candidates are called for interview rounds held across major cities in India.
- Candidates selected post interview will be notified via e-mail and/or SMS.
- On confirmation, the candidates will be sent the offer letter specifying details of the programme, fellowship support and terms and conditions of the fellowship.
- He/She will also have access to further material about the programme areas of our partner NGOs. This will help candidates to decide upon preferred NGOs
- Stipend: Rs 15,000/- to meet living expenses
- Local Transport Allowance: Rs 1,000/- per month
- A Readjustment Allowance of Rs. 40,000/- upon successful completion of the Fellowship
- To and fro travel costs of the Fellows from his/her place of residence to project location as well as for training programmes
- Medical Insurance
- Mentorship by experienced professionals in the field
- Access to the Community through well-established Partner NGOs
- Linkages with premier organizations of the country
For more information, click here