The Life Insurance Corporation of India online application process for Assistant Administrative Officer (LIC AAO) recruitment will be closed on March 22, 2019. Around 590 posts are vacant. The eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website — licindia.in. The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution. The pay scale will be between Rs 32,795 to 55,335 with other allowances for the selected candidates.
In order to qualify for the post, candidates have to appear for prelims and Main exams. The Prelims exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 4 and 5, 2019 and the Mains will be conducted on June 28, 2019. The calls letters or admit card will be available on the official website from April 22, 2019, onwards and will be available until April 30, 2019; as per the official notification.
The details related to vacancy are: The total posts are 590.
Vacancy details post wise are in the following:
- Around 350 posts for AAO (Generalist)
- Around 150 posts AAO (IT)
- Around 50 posts AAO (CA)
- Around 30 posts AAO (Actuarial)
- Around 10 posts AAO (Rajbhasa)
The eligibility criteria are in the following:
- Candidates must have a graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized University/ Institution for the post of AAO (IT).
- The age limit for candidates is between 21 to 30 years of age. As per the official notification, the reserved category candidates will get relaxation.
Candidates can apply by checking the official website licindia.in.
(Image Courtesy: The Indian Express)