The Department of Landscape Architecture at the University of Sheffield, UK is offering two scholarships exclusively for students from India who wish to apply for MA Landscape Architecture 2019 entry.
The Department of Landscape Architecture’s Indian Postgraduate Scholarships are equivalent to 50% of the total postgraduate course fee and cover both years of study.
- have completed an application for MA Landscape Architecture AND
- be self-funding and classed as ‘Overseas’ for fee purposes AND
- be a national of, or domiciled in India
Terms and conditions
- The scholarship is worth 50% of the postgraduate tuition fee, after any other scholarships or discounts are applied.
- The scholarship is available to students applying for September 2019 entry only.
- If selected, the scholarship is guaranteed in the first year of study. It is then available in the following year, subject to scoring 60% or above in the previous academic year.
- Only one postgraduate scholarship can be awarded to an individual.
Deadline for application – 31 July 2019.
For further information please contact –firstname.lastname@example.org;