An official notification has been released by the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) which is inviting the interested and eligible candidates for the post of Deputy General Manager and Managers. Interested candidates are requested to apply through the prescribed format on the official website nhai.gov.in on or before May 8.
Total posts vacant are: 141
Name of the post
- Manager (Technical): 17
- Deputy Manager (Technical): 117
Necessary Educational qualification required:
So the candidates applying must possess a bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering from a recognized institute or university.
For further details, candidates can check the official notification here.
Age limit for the candidates is they should not exceed 56 years.
Steps to apply are:
- Please check with the official website, nhai.gov.in.
- Click on the link ‘National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for the 117 posts of Deputy General Manager (Technical) and 24 posts of Manager (Technical)’ in the homepage.
- Now you can download the application form.
- Do fill all the required details.
Please note that completely filled-in applications, along with the necessary information/documents which have been stated in the above paras, may be sent by registered/speed post, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 08.05.2019.
GM (HR&Admn.)-IPlot No: G -5&6, Sector -10Dwarka, New Delhi -110075.
And here is the direct link: http://www.nhai.org/vacancies-details.html1189
The pay scales are in the range:
- Manager (Technical): The selected candidates are going to be paid as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix-12 Pay Scale Band 3 (Rs 15600-39100) Grade Pay Rs 7600
- Deputy Manager (Technical): The selected candidates are going to be paid as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix-11 Pay Scale Band 3 (Rs 15600-39100) Grade Pay Rs 600.
The last date to apply is: May 8
(Image Courtesy: India Today)