ATMA 2020 will be conducted by Association of Indian Management Schools. This is a national level entrance exam held to provide admission into MBA, MCA, PGDM and other management courses. Through ATMA entrance exam, applicants can apply for admission in various government/private aided/university/private un-aided MBA colleges in India. ATMA is conducted in five sessions every year. Scores of this entrance exam is accepted by various MBA colleges situated across the country.
ATMA 2020 Exam Dates
|Registration Starts||1st week of December 2019|
|Registration Closes||2nd week of January 2020|
|Closing of Payment Gateway||2nd week of January 2020|
|Last Date to Print Application Form||2nd week of January 2020|
|Admit Card||3rd week of January 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd week of January 2020|
|Result Declaration||4th week of January 2020|
ATMA 2020 Application Form
- ATMA 2020 Application Form will be released in the first week of December 2020 and will get closed in the second week of January 2020 by the AIMS.
- The application process will consist of various steps like – Registration, filling the application form, uploading of documents, making fee payment and printing of form.
- For various sessions, students are required to apply separately.
- Applicants must enter their valid email id and mobile number to get the login credentials.
- Aspirants can choose their two preferred test centres at the time of registration.
- Students have to upload their photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Appearing candidates can also purchase application forms from various notified centres of ATMA.
The Application Fee is Rs.1100 + 18% GST i.e. Total = Rs.1298
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay their fee via debit/credit card or via net banking.
Application fee once paid will be non-refundable and non-transferable to other tests under any circumstances.
ATMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their ATMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria given below before applying for the examination:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a recognized Bachelor’s degree in any stream under the pattern 10+2+3.
Minimum Marks Required: Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in their Bachelor’s degree.
Appearing: Candidates appearing in the last year of their degree course are also eligible to apply.
Age: Applying candidate’s minimum age limit should be 21 years.
ATMA 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam Mode: ATMA 2020 Exam is a computer-based online mode.
Total Sections: There will be total six sections in the examination.
Question Type: The questions in the exam will be of multiple-choice type with four answers.
No. of Questions: There will be total of 180 questions in the test.
Time Duration: 3 hours will be given to complete the test.
Marking: Candidates will get +1 mark for each right answer and -0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Section||Number of Questions||Time Allotted (in Minutes)|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|Verbal skills part 1||30||30|
|Quantitative Skills part 1||30||30|
|Quantitative Skills part 2||30||30|
|Verbal Skills Part 2||30||30|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills part 2||30||30|
ATMA 2020 Syllabus
Analytical Reasoning Skills
Candidates must possess the analytical skills to analyse the situation and find out answers. It will include topics from Reasoning, Course of Actions, strong/weak Arguments etc. For part 2, the questions will be from Coding-Decoding, Arguments, Arrangements; Syllogism in this section.
Candidates must have clarity on English language usage, vocabulary, grammar. It will include Passage, Grammar etc. In part 2 of this section, questions will be more on Verbal Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.
Candidates have clarity on solving Mathematics & Numerical problems. Questions from Arithmetic, Algebra and Modern Maths will be in this section. For part 2 of this section, questions will be from Data Interpretation, Modern Maths & Geometry in this section.
ATMA 2020 Admit Card
- ATMA 2020 Admit Card will be available from the third week of January 2020 by online mode for downloading. Applicants can download admit card by filling their User id and password on the website.
- Admit card will be will not be sent by the post to the candidates.
- The details in the admit card will contain name, roll number, test centre address, test time and a set of exam instructions for the candidates. Aspirants must carry the hard copy of admit card on the test centre.
- After downloading the admit card, applicants must paste their photograph on the admit card similar to the one uploaded in the application form.
ATMA 2020 Result
- Applicants will be able to check ATMA 2020 Result in the fourth week of January 2020.
- To view the result, students have to enter their User id and password.
- Overall and sectional score will be published through the result of the candidates.
- No hard copy of the result will be sent to the candidates via post.
- For the selection of the entrants, the scorecards will be sent to various institutions.
ATMA 2020 Admission
ATMA 2020 admission process will be start after the declaration of result in various participating institutions. On the basis of score in the ATMA scorecard, applicants will be selected by various institutions. Also, candidates have to show their original and set of photocopies of documents for the document verification process. Documents required during the admission process are listed below:
- 10th standard Mark sheet
- 12th standard Mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree
- Transfer certificate
- Income certificate (if needed)
- Caste certificate (if needed)