The Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL) has released an official notification inviting applications from diploma holders and graduates for 229 posts. The news can be seen directly on BHEL’s official website – www.bhelbpl.co.in BHEL has advertised for as many as 229 vacancies. While the application process has already begun, the last day to apply is January 21, 2019. The last date to send documents is January 28, 2019.
Candidates must register online to submit their application form. After submission, a copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of required documents should be sent through the ordinary post.
The address is, ‘Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.)’. Candidates need to write “application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2019-20” on the envelope.
- Proof of date of birth or high school mark sheet/certificate
- Documents in support of Technical qualification including all semester marksheets of B.E./ B.Tech/Diploma and Degree certificates
- Madhya Pradesh domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC) or self-undertaking for OBC non-creamy layer for candidates belonging to reserved category (if any)
- Disability certificate from district medical board in case of PwD candidates (if any)
- Copy of medical token for wards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Employee (serving/ retired/ deceased)
- Medical token/ESI card in case of BHEL Society worker wards
- Copy of registration slip showing enrollment/registration number generated after successful
Post-wise vacancy details
Jobs For Graduates
Total – 138
- Chemical engineer – 1
- Civil engineer – 3
- Computer science and application – 4
- Electrical engineer – 43
- Electronics and tele-communication engineer – 13
- Industrial engineer – 7
- Information technology engineer – 1
- Instrumentation technology engineer – 1
- Mechanical engineer – 60
- Metallurgy engineer – 2
Jobs for Diploma holders
Total – 91
Civil engineer – 5
Electrical engineer – 43
Electronics and tele-communication engineer – 2
Mechanical engineer – 40
Modern office management – 20
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree (B.E/ B.Tech.) in engineering for graduate apprentice jobs in the relevant branch with minimum aggregate marks of 70 per cent for candidates belonging to general and OBC category and 60 per cent marks for SC/ST category candidates.
- Candidates applying for jobs in the technician category should have a diploma in engineering or office management.
- Degree or diploma acquired from distance or correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
- There will be relaxation in minimum marks for wards of BHEL Employees (son/daughter/spouse).
- Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./ Diploma before June 2016 are not eligible for Apprentice training.
- Candidates having one-year post-qualification work experience or had undergone apprentices training for one year or more are not eligible to apply.
How to apply
Step 1: Visit the official website – www.bhelbpl.co.in
Step 2: On the home page click ‘Jobs and career’
Step 3: A new page will open, click on ‘engagement of graduate and diploma apprentice’ under the current openings sidebar
Step 4: Click on the Apply button under ‘new applicants’ category
According to the official notification, graduate apprentices will get a monthly remuneration worth Rs 6000 and the technician apprentices will get remuneration worth Rs 4000 per month.