RRB will be releasing the recruitment notification for Ministerial & Isolated Categories on March 1, 2019. More than 10000 vacancies are available for the posts like Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant, Junior Translator Hindi etc. Interested candidates can start their registrations for the RRB MI 2019 vacancies on March 4, 2019 on the official website of RRB-rrbcdg.gov.in and other regional sites.
Steps to apply for RRB MI Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment for NTPC, Para-Medical, Level-1 and MI posts
- Fill the required details
- Upload Scanned Photo and Signature
- Submit the online form and pay the application fee
- Take printout of application form for future use
The details of Application fees are:
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs 500/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 400/-)
- For SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Serviceman application fee candidates Rs 250/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 250/-)
- RRBs had released employment opportunities for as many as 1,30,000 posts in the Indian Railways. The railway jobs are for categories such as NTPC, Para Medical Staff Paramilitary, Ministerial Departments and Level 1 Posts.