Applications are being invited for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Candidates who are interested can appear for walk-in-interview on April 30, 2019.
- The date is April 30, 2019, for walk-in-interview.
- The vacancy details are for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
The eligibility criteria should be:
- Students should be M Sc/M Tech in Life Science/Biotechnology/Physical science/ Chemical Science/Nanotechnology with 60% of marks or equivalent to CGPA grade.
- They must be having CSIR/ICMR/UGC/NET other equivalent certificates which are only eligible to apply for the position.
The other qualifications desired are:
- Candidates must have experience in Electron Microscopy, Nanotechnology and Molecular Biology.
The Selection Process is in the following way:
- On the basis of the performance in the interview, the selection will be done.
- The candidates shortlisted will be called for Interview through email.
The steps to apply are:
- The eligible and interested candidates can come for walk-in-interview on April 30, 2019, at AIIMS, New Delhi along with the documents.
By an Act of Parliament of 1956, this institution was established as an autonomous institution of national importance and its objectives & functions were defined. The Institute awards its own medical degrees, diplomas and other academic distinctions, by virtue of this act.