SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) Officer Grade A Exam 2018 which was held on 16 December 2018 has issued the marks obtained and cut-off in online exams. They have released on its official website. Those who appeared for the exam can check in sebi.gov.in. Steps to check SEBI Assistant Manager Grade A Result 2019 are:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of SEBI which is sebi.gov.in.
- Then there is an option called SEBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Mains 2019 Marks, so click on it.
- The required credentials should be entered and click on the submit button
- As the results get displayed candidates can take a printout of the result for future reference.
This exam was held on 16 December 2018 at various exam centres. Around 120 Posts are available which will be recruited to the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) in General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Stream 2018.
The recruitment process is of three stages which are:
- Online screening examination for 200 marks)- Phase I
- Online examination consisting of three papers for totals 300 marks- Phase II
- Interview- Phase III