IBPS PO Main examination scores were released on its official website- ibps.in, on Monday by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. This exam result was declared on December 17, 2018. This exam is held to fill around 3,500 posts in various banks.
In the last year, the IBPS PO main cut-off was maintained at 52.5 out of a total score of 200.
The important dates of IBPS PO are:
- Start of results declaration: March 11, 2019
- Closure of results: March 31, 2019
Here are the steps to check your IBPS PO 2018 scores:
- Please check the official website of IBPS which is ibps.in.
- On the homepage click on the IBPS PO 2018 scores link.
- As you click, it will take you to a new page as you are supposed to enter your IBPS PO 2018 registration number and other details as required.
- Now click on submit.
- Your scores will be displayed on the screen and you can download or print for future reference.
(Image Courtesy: Times of India)