Central Muga Eri Research and Training Institute (CMERTI) is hiring for JRF Position for msc biosciences candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check the project description, application procedure and such below:
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Name of the Project: Development of LED traps for controlling major insect pests and predators in muga ecosystem – Needs for organic muga silk production
Stipend: Rs. 25,000 pm plus HRA (as admissible)
- MSc in Agricultural Entomology/Zoology with specialization in Entomology/ Sericulture/ Life Sciences or other allied subjects.
- Preference will be given to candidates having NET (UGC/CSIR/ASRB) with research experience in Insect pest control/Applied Entomology or relevant field which is found suitable.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to bring their original documents and a completed CV at the time of the interview.
Candidates may send their CV in advance to the PI Dr Kh. Subadas Singh through email ( email@example.com). The engagement will be a purely temporary basis for the project period only.
No TA/DA will be compensated for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview – 11.03.2019 (Monday)
- Time of Interview – 10 AM
- Venue of Interview: CMERT&I, Lahdoigarh
For more information, click here