Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) online registrations are closing on April 19, 2018.
The COMEDK had invited the application for its UG Engineering and Architecture Courses. The exam for the same will be held on May 13, 2018.
There are few days left before the application process closes, so if you are interested and eligible then quickly apply for the exam and begin your preparation.
Steps to apply online:
Log on to the official website: www.comedk.org
2. Bring cursor on “UGET Exam” given there in the top navigation bar
3. Click on “About UGET and Notification”
4. Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application”
5. Click on “Login/Register Here” to fill up the application form online
6. The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
7. Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
8. Candidates need to fill up to all required information in “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
9. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
10. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
11. Take a print out of online application for future use.