The government of Himachal Pradesh has cut down the fee of MBBS. From Rs 10 lakhs to 5 lakhs, reported to PTI by the Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur.
It is the result of continuous opposition and objection for a long time against the policy.
In February 5, 2019 on the third day of ongoing budget session that state govt has reduced the bank guarantee by half and also many steps are taken to improve the treatment facility for cancer patients in the state.
Why student should go for career in MBBS than any other stream?
- It is most respectable profile to work for the society.
- Students can also specialize in a more specific stream in medical or any other diagnosis.
- A person can pursue his own venture for healthcare programmes in remote location.
- With right dedication and passion, anyone can reach the topmost part of healthcare specialization.
- As per financial expertise, the line of medicine is most stable field due to the demand of market even during post apocalypse.
- Any research in this type of field is immensely appreciated and recognized all over the world.
- Doctors will be first person to get in touch of latest innovation and top notch technology to improve human health.
- Learning is nonstop process for people pursuing the career of medicine related to new procedure, medical devices and drugs.