As per the latest update, Delhi University will release the application form for DU admission by 27th May, 2019 for all the affiliated colleges under the University. Rajeev Gupta, in charge, the standing committee on DU admissions has claimed that the date of release of the DU application form 2019 is being decided. The likely dates for release of the application form is either May 24/25 or 27.
Aspirants willing to pursue undergraduate courses at DU will have to log-in to the official website, register themselves. Students are advised to keep their documents ready before-hand in order to fill in the application form of Delhi University 2019. Once successfully registered, students will be required to choose the colleges and programmes they wish to apply for.
Delhi University, last year, conducted an open day to inform the candidates about the registration and admission process. The University is expected to follow a similar regime this year as well. Earlier, it was speculated that the DU will start its applications process from April 29 which got delayed to May 15 and then further postponed to May 21, 2019. This year, almost all the Central and State education boards have declared the results of 12th Board exams earlier to ensure a smooth admission process.
DU Application Form 2019: Documents Required
- A recent coloured passport size photograph of the applicant. (5 mm x 5 mm)
- A copy of scanned signature of the applicant
- Class 10 certificate/marksheet containing the date of birth
- Class 12 mark-sheet (self-attested). Web-generated copy of the 12th marksheet will be accepted if the original marksheet is not issued by the Board.
- A valid SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW certificate, as applicable