Delhi University has released the schedule of the first five DU Cut-Off lists 2019. The first Cut-Off list 2019 will be released on June 20 containing the cutoff for admission to various courses of all colleges affiliated to Delhi University.
The university will release the different cutoff list for Arts, Science and Commerce students. The list will be based on ‘Best of Four’ calculation. A total of 1,43,732 students have registered while 64,773 have made payments, as per the statistics shared by the university.
After releasing the DU First Cutoff List 2019, students should check the cut-off list of their preferred course and colleges. Students having Class 12 Best Four Marks more or equal to the cutoff, will have to login to the admission portal on the official website of Delhi University to select their preferred stream, after which the admission application will be generated.
Now, candidates will have to visit the selected college for the document verification process. After successful verification of the documents, students will have to pay the admission fee online using the link available in the dashboard. The number of DU Cut-Off list will totally depend on the number of applicants, vacant seats available, past cutoff trends and marks of qualifying exam.
Students should carry the following documents for document process:
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 10 board examination certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Class 12 provisional certificate or original certificate
- Two passport size self-attested photographs
- Transfer certificates and Migration certificate (If applicable)
- Category certificate (If applicable)
- Character certificate issued either by the principal of school last attended or Class-I gazetted officer.