CfHE Fellowship is a unique world-class program of one year for healthcare entrepreneurs followed by an opportunity to incubate. It is conceptualized, administered and mentored by Bay area entrepreneurs, top academics from the US, Indian and Bio-med industry.
The selected startup from fellowship program gets incubation in IIT Hyderabad to establish their companies.
- Online Application Submission before – 15th April 2019
- Interview over Skype Video Call – 03rd Week of May 2019
- Final Interviews at IITH Campus – Last Week of May 2019
- Btech/ BE degree or higher
- B.B.S/B.D.S or higher
- Des or higher
- It focuses on bio-design innovation through a structured plan of Product development containing
- Clinical immersion to identify the unmet needs
- Needs filtering and Needs Statement development
- Ideation and brainstorming to develop solutions to the problems
- Implementation: Product Prototyping, Design, Validation
- Regulatory aspects and Intellectual Property
- Business plan development and Strategies for marketing
- The fellows get exposure to experts from the medical device industry, clinic, entrepreneurs, IP/ legal and safety and regulatory experts.
- Hands-on training on 3-D rapid prototyping for quick designing of products, validation of ideas etc
- A basket of technology electives from IITH to bridge the gaps in expertise related to the project
- The fellows get training on how to form startup /new ventures and writing a business plan for their startup and proceed to incubate the companies
- The fellows would present a workable prototype of their idea and present the business plan at the end of the program leading to a startup and pitching to VCs
For more information, click here