Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is inviting the applicant for Msc biotechnology candidates in the Dept of Life Sciences. Government of India.
Name of the Post: Assistant Director / Senior Assistant Director
No. of Posts: 01
Experience: 3 – 8 years of relevant experience.
Department: Life Sciences
Qualifications: Postgraduate preferably in Biotechnology or in a related subject.
He/She will be accountable for:
- Knowledge of policy and regulatory landscape for the Life Sciences sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Coordination abilities with Industry, Government, multilateral and bilateral agency, consultants etc.
- Ability to carry out secondary research.
- Ability to write proposals and carry out project management where necessary.
- Self-initiated and self-driven.
Technical Competencies: Knowledge, Skills, Attitude
- Having technical expertise in the field of Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology.
- Understanding the issues faced by the life sciences (Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology) sector.
- Ability to search data sources to cull relevant information.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to gauge industry needs and represent them in a cogent form to the relevant stakeholders.
For more details: http://ficci.in/currentOpenings-details.asp?openingsId=260