As per the latest information, GATE 2019 will be conducted by IIT-Madras on February 2, 3 and February 9, 10, 2019.
The exam schedule for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) has been released on December 26, 2018 on the official website- www.gate.iitm.ac.in
Exam schedule of GATE 2019:
Exam schedule for different subjects:
Details of GATE 2019:
- As per the latest information, GATE 2019 will be conducted by IIT-Madras on February 2, 3 and February 9, 10, 2019.
- The exam will be conducted in two shifts, from 9 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm.
- The exam will be conducted on the basis of 24 subjects including Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Architecture and Planning, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mathematics and Mechanical Engineering among other subjects.
- Online availability of admit cards:January 4, 2019
- Declaration of the result:March 16, 2019