The University Grants Commission is providing a wonderful opening for the post of Deputy Secretary and Education Officer for which salary is Rs 2 lakhs per month. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through the website for which the link is ugc.ac.in. April 5 is the last date to apply. The other details are in the following:
- The candidates’ age should be 45 years as on April 12, 2019, for the post of Education Officer.
- The candidate should not be more than 40 years for the post of deputy secretary.
- There are around six seats in total.
- For the post of Education Officer, the candidate should have at least 55 per cent in Masters Degree from any recognized university. A minimum experience of teaching or research or academic administration will also be considered.
- For the post of Deputy Secretary the candidate should have a Masters Degree from a recognized University and at least seven years of experience in teaching or in the administrative field.
- The PayScale is from Rs 67,700 to Rs 2, 08,700 for Education Officer post and from Rs 78,800 to Rs 2, 09,200 for Deputy Secretary post.
- The candidates can apply by visiting ugc.ac.in. The direct link for which is https://www.ugc.ac.in/hrrecruit/.
(Image Courtesy: DailyHunt)