GPSC, Govt of Gujarat has invited online applications from candidates for filling 106 vacancies to the post of Agriculture Officers (Class-2) to be posted in the Farmers Welfare and Co-Operation Department through direct recruitment. Interested candidates can start applying for the post from March 18, 2019, onwards and submit their applications on or before April 18, 2019, by 1:00 pm.
- Post Name: Agriculture Officer, Class-2, Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Co-Operation Department
- Class: Class-2
- Department: Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Co-Operation Department
- Description / Duties: All the duties and responsibilities of Agriculture Officer, Class-2, Agriculture & Cooperation
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 (Grade pay- Rs. 4400)
- Probation Period: 2 Years
|Number of Posts|
Age Criteria and Fees
Candidates interested in applying for the post of Agriculture Officers through GPSC Recruitment 2019 must have attained 21 years of age as on April 18, 2019, and must not be more than 35 years, with relaxation in the upper age limit to reserved categories as per the Gujarat government guidelines. Candidates must pay a prescribed amount of Rs. 100 as application processing fee through online (Internet Banking/Debit/Credit etc payment gateways) mode or Challan mode as detailed in the advertisement.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Agriculture). Candidates selected as Agriculture Officers will be paid an emolument in the scale of Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 per month with a GP of Rs. 4,400.
How to Apply
Candidates must submit their applications through online mode only on the official GPSC website at https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/Home.aspx
Notification Info: https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtDetailFiles/GPSC_201819_111.pdf