Thousands of students overlook executive MBA. We have a misconception that regular MBA is the higher form of executive MBA but actually, both have the same value of master degree.
Both of the program is designed to prepare a candidate better business oriented skills and in many cases move for the path of entrepreneurs. It can help students to broad idea of Human Resource, Statistics, Technology and Information Systems, Economics, and Finance. It is the next stair of your career and more closer to management-level positions.
Difference: MBA & EMBA
|It is a two year post graduate program all over the word||It is a one or two year graduate level program all over the year|
|Eligibility: 50% minimum in bachelor degree||Eligibility: 50% minimum in bachelor degree|
|Admission: CAT, MAT, CMAT or ATMA||Admission: CAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, EMAT|
|Specialization: Marketing, Finance, Operation, IT, HR & more||Specialization: Marketing, Economics and Social Sciences, Finance Accounting, Entrepreneurial Learning & more|
Source: INSEAD Europe Campus
Executive MBA: How it will enhance your career?
It aimed to brace your business skills and bit costly than regular MBA. EMBA are the first choice of working individuals but in many cases, employers to fund the course fee. Since it is expected that EMBA candidates will have just procured broad business skill, which is not true in many cases. Candidates can apply B-school in house entrance exam or GMAT.
Reason to choose EMBA?
- Depending upon the B-school and specialization criteria, many EMBA courses have one-year duration that saves times and give better return on investment (ROI)
- Many schools have option to work and study for EMBA courses.
- You will leadership skill with knowledge from specialized sector
- Understand the real importance of globalization, get to know the cross boarder business
- A candidate will be involved in more higher level decision making process
- You will have better professional network around you
- Hone your research expertise into business in a practical manner
- And of course high pay is another merits