The applications are invited by the Border Security Force (BSF) for the post of head constable (radio operator) and head constable (radio mechanic) in its official website, bsf.nic.in. Both male and female candidates can apply for the post. Through this recruitment drive, around 1072 vacancies are on offer. From May 14, 2019, at 1 am the online application process will start which is going to conclude on June 12 at 11:59 pm.
The candidates eligible and interested have to appear for a written exam which is followed by physical standard and physical endurance test (PST/PET). This is further followed by a descriptive test and final medical exam. The exam dates for BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 are:
- July 28 – OMR based screening test
- October 9 -PST, PET and documentation
- November 24 – Descriptive test
- January 30, 2020 – Final medical test
Please check in the official website, bsf.nic.in for information related to vacancy details, eligibility details like age limit, educational requirements and salary. Steps to apply are:
- The candidates have to first visit the official website, bsf.nic.in.
- Please click on ‘recruitment’ under ‘recruitment’ on the homepage.
- You can click for the post of HC (RO) and HC (RM).
- Using personal details you have to register.
- After filling the form you have to upload images.
- In the end, you have to make a payment.
The link will be activated from the scheduled date only.