IBPS also known as ‘Institute of Banking Personnel Selection’ is one of the most awaited exams among the youth of the country.
In this context, as many as 4300+ posts were declared to be open for the applicants. The application process for these posts started on August 7th 2019 and the last date to apply is August 28th, 2019. The vacancies are available across various banks including Allahabad Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Indian Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank and United Bank of India.
IBPS PO / MT 2019 Vacancy Details
- Allahabad Bank – 500
- Bank of India – 899
- Bank of Maharashtra – 143
- Canara Bank – 203
- Corporation Bank – 62
- Indian Bank – 201
- Oriental Bank of Commerce – 122
- UCO Bank – 500
- Union Bank of India – 644
20 – 30 years
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
How to Apply
- Check the official website in
- A scroll on the top reads ‘Click here to apply for Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers’. Click on the link to proceed further.