It is noted that the online application process for IBPS PO 2020 for 1417 PO/MT Post started on August 5, 2020 and it ending today on August 26, 2020. However, the last date for printing application is 10 September 2020.
Institute of Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in the employment newspaper dated 06 August to 14 August 2020.
IBPS Selection will done on the basis of online exams i.e. IBPS PO Prelims exam and IBPS PO Mains Exam. As per IBPS Calendar 2020, IBPS PO/MT Exam will be held on 03, 10 and 11 October 2020 while IBPS PO Mains exam is scheduled to be held on 28 November 2020. Shortlisted candidates in the mains exam shall be called IBPS PO Interview
Institute of Personnel Selection (IBPS) has notified 1417 vacancies in various government banks of India including UCO Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra and Punjab and Sind Bank.
The candidates can check more details on IBPS PO 2020 such as vacancy, eligibility, selection process, important dates and other details below:
IBPS PO / MT 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date of IBPS PO Application – 5 August 2020
- Last Date to IBPS PO Application – 26 August 2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 5 to 26 August 2020
- Download IBPS PO Admit Card for Pre- Exam Training -September 2020
- Conduct IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training – 21 to 26 September 2020
- Download IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card – October 2020
- IBPS PO Online Preliminary Exam – 03, 10 and 11 October 2020
- IBPS PO Result 2020 – October/ November 2020
- Download IBPS PO Main Exam – November 2020
- IBPS PO Online Main Examination – 28 November 2019
- IBPS PO Mains Result -December 2020
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit: 20 to 30 Years
IBPS PO / MT 2020 Selection Process
- IBPS PO selection will be done on the basis of IBPS PO/MT Prelims exam, IBPS PO/MT Main Exam, IBPS PO/MT Interview Round and and IBPS PO Provisional Allotment.
- Candidates will be given 20 minutes to complete each section. The candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.