Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has now permitted the candidates to apply for recruitment process through their smartphones also. Earlier, the application process was not mobile- friendly. IBPS has on its website notified that applicants can apply online from smartphone also.
With introduction of the facility to apply through smartphone, applicants will not have to visit cyber cafes or log in through a desktop to apply for recruitment exams. This will make the application process much easier for those who own a smartphone.
How to apply?
- To apply online through smartphones, candidates have to activate the ‘Auto-Rotate’ display mode in their smartphones and hold the device horizontally to view the login page in Landscape mode.
- The login page will not open in portrait mode.
- You can also switch to ‘Desktop mode’ in the browser settings.
- Users can find the option to Auto-Rotate in the ‘Display Settings’ of the device.
- After you turn your mobile phone into landscape mode, click on the link to apply online and proceed to login and submit the application.
- Applicants will also get the options to upload their photo and signature and pay the online application fee through their smartphone.