An excellent choice for the Professionals who wish to learn and build their scalable health based business ventures
Program duration- 1 Year (Full time Program with 70% Skills based Learning in 2 Semesters)
- Commencement of Class- 9th August, 2021
- Last date of Submission of Application-25th July 2021
- Total Program Fee – 45000 in two installments
- Eligibility- AnyRecognized Bachelors’ degree from any Discipline
- Experience – No Prior experience required.
- Credits- 60
- Date of PI: 28th-29th July, 2021
- Career opportunities: With this course one can look for working with health-based startups or begin his/her startup journey in Telehealth & Telemedicine, Digital Therapeutics & New Business Models, Tech-led Innovations in Healthcare, mHealth, Dental Clinics, Wellness Clinics/Hospitals. The program focuses on curating new age health-based startups.
Jaipur, 14th June 2021. Dr. PR Sodani, President (Officiating), IIHMR University said, “IIHMR is inviting applications for Post Graduate Diploma in Health Entrepreneurship. This is first of its kind program approved By UGC under the NSQF framework. We have a niche in Health & Hospital Management with 36 years of legacy. We are very sure that participants will get benefitted out of this program and we will be able to create some innovative health startups for the country in the post pandemic era. It is a comprehensive program aims to help with strong support to graduating health start-ups at University’s Incubation centre post program. Our course curriculum has been carefully crafted which covers both the current trends and the future game changers in health and allied sector while contributing to the advancement of knowledge and the practice of entrepreneurship by supporting entrepreneurial creation and growth aspirations in key sectors, including healthcare, pharma, and development sectors.
Dr. Sheenu Jain, Chair Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship & Program Coordinator said “Students will be taught under the guidance of multidisciplinary faculty that represents management, economics, statistics, demography, social and behavioral sciences, rural development, public health, and the pharmaceutical sector, who will facilitate fostering entrepreneurial skills’’ The guided business plan for the venture is the key outcome at the end of the course. After the program participants can immediately think about launching their ventures in the market.
The eligible candidates will be invited for the Personal Interview (PI). The final selection of the candidate is based on his/her performance in the Personal Interview (PI)
***Note – Date of PI are subject to change as per UGC guidelines
- Number of seats is limited in each program and will be filled on first come first serve basis
Who is it for?
An NSQF Level-8 and a UGC-approved, skill-focused, Accelerated Program for aspiring health entrepreneurs is open for any one with bachelor’s degree. Graduates from the following fields may find special interest in entrepreneurship in healthcare:
- Health Sciences (Biology, Human Biology, Biotechnology, Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacy, Medicine, Veterinary)
- Business and Economics,
- Engineering (Biomedical, Informatics, Industrial, Telecommunications)
- Insurance, Dental science, and Medical Administrators. Nursing
- Medical Devices, Diagnostics
About the program:
PG Diploma in Health Entrepreneurship program at School of Development Studies, IIHMR-U is the first of its kind First of its kind program in the country approved by UGC on Skill based framework. The program fosters skill-building that inspires students to create businesses that drive economic and social value by introducing the students to new trends, technologies, and developments in the health sector that are enabling more innovation now and probably in the future.
The Health Entrepreneurship diploma program at School of Development Studies, IIHMR University enhances skills not only in business acumen in key areas but also it Emphasizes on module teaching and 70% skill focused practical learning. The training and education with flexi timings and modules are designed to expose students to the theory and practice of innovation and entrepreneurship in health care settings.
USP of the Program:
Upon completion of the Program, students will be able to analyze the idea, value proposition, team, business model, financing and execution of early-stage healthcare company and also will be able to Successfully initiate, expand, diversify a business enterprise in healthcare related areas.
One of the other main objectives of the program is to being able to craft business models that attain alignment between an entrepreneurial healthcare venture and the Six Factors that shape this sect Financing, Structure, Public Policy, Consumers, Technology, and Accountability to create a business model.