IIT Kharagpur has released the JAM online application today. The admission form has been released by a delay of one day as per the scheduled notification. The candidates who want to apply for admission can apply soon by visiting the official website of the institute. IIT JAM is an entrance exam conducted by the IIT Kharagpur. Many aspirants apply for this exam.
The admission form for IIT JAM is delayed by a day so the last date of applying is also extended by a day. The last day for submitting the online admission form is 25 April. Earlier, the last date was 24 April as per the scheduled notification. The candidates, who have qualified the IIT JAM 2019 entrance exam, can fill the admission form in online mode. While filling the admission form, the candidates have to mention their preferences as per their interest. Once the last date of applying for admission is over, the admission list will be released by the institute.
Steps to Fill IIT JAM Admission Form
- The candidates need to visit the official website of IIT JAM at first.
- Then, they should click on the link ‘ONLINE Application for Admission’.
- The candidates should log in with their Enrolment Id and Password.
- After submitting, they should fill their personal details.
- The candidates should upload the required documents and select desired programmes.
- They should pay admission form fee online.