Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)’s Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) has announced recruitment for 28 posts of Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix to graduates in the fields of Electrical, Architecture, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning engineering, Civil disciplines.
The last date to apply online is March 5 2018.
Interested candidates will have to submit their online application through ISRO website:www.isro.gov.in
- Candidates with the maximum age of 35 years as on March 5, 2018, may apply
- In SC/ST category maximum age limit is 40, while for OBC categories age limit is 38 against positions that are reserved for these categories
- Age relaxation are there for ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) as per government norms.
- Candidates must at least be BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in concerned Engineering programmes with an aggregate of minimum 65 percent marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Interested ones will also have to pay Rs 100 for each application. They can pay online with the help of Internet Banking/ Debit Card; or by visiting the nearest branch of the SBI
- All Women candidates, Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes, Ex-servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates have been exempted from paying application Application Fee.
Those who are shortlisted will be called for Written Test, which will be will be conducted on April 22 2018, in Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata, New Delhi, Thiruvananthapuram and Mumbai.