The National Testing Agency (NTA) has scheduled the JEE Main 2020 April exam from September 1 to 6, 2020, at various centres across the country.
The admit card for JEE Main admit card is likely to be declared on August 15, 2020, as the authorities have already declared that the JEE Main 2020 admit card shall be released 15 days prior to the entrance test.
Candidates will find roll number and details of the examination centre on the JEE Main 2020 admit card. Once out, applicants will be able to check their admit card on the JEE official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Due to Covid-19 pandemic, applicants will find special set of guidelines on social distancing and sanitization on the admit card, which is very essential.
JEE Main 2020: Important guidelines
- The aspirants are advised to come at least an hour early to the centre.
- They will be given different slots to arrive at the centres. These fixed slots should be followed by the entrants and they should arrive only at their labelled time to make the entry process faster.
- The aspirants will be required to show their JEE Main 2020 admit card along with identity proof at the centre. No bags are allowed inside the examination hall
- Applicants should maintain social distancing
- Parents are requested not to come to the exam centre with students except for emergency cases
- Overcrowding is very likely not to be permitted at the test centres by parents
- For Paper 2, the applicants will be permitted to take geometry box, colour pencils and crayons
- A blank paper and pen/pencil will be provided to the entrants for rough work. However, the paper has to be returned to the invigilators
- The name and roll number of the aspirant should be written on the top of the rough paper.