The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has started with the JIPMER MBBS 2019 registrations on the official website, jipmer.edu.in. Through JIPMER MBBS 2019, students will be admitted to JIPMER Puducherry and JIPMER Karaikal as per the merit and the marks scored.
Steps to apply are:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, ‘Apply Online for JIPMER MBBS 2019’
- Fill in all the necessary details
- After submitting the same, the application procedure will be completed
- Candidates can take a printout for future use
Details of application fee are:
- General (UR) and P-UR: Rs 1,500
- OBC and P- OBC: Rs 1,500
- SC/ST and P- SC/ST: Rs 1,200
- NRI/OCI: Rs 3,000
- OPH and P -OPH: Nil
- Interested candidates should have a minimum age of 17 years.
- Candidates are suggested to go through the official website of JIPMER to know about the eligibility criteria.
(Image Courtesy: The Indian Express)