Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) answer key 2021 is expected to release shortly on the official website- jnuexams.nta.ac.in. All students can easily compute a rough score using the answer key for this. They give one mark for every right answer and zero marks for all wrong answers. Later, they add total marks to see their final score.
Let’s understand the process to see the answer key.
- Go to the official website of NTA JNU- – jnuexams.nta.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Download JNUEE Answer Key’ link
- A fresh login page opens.
- Key in the application number, date of birth and of course the password
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The JNU answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out for ease in deriving expected score
The National Testing Agency (NTA) also offers a golden chance for challenging the answer key, students will be required to pay a nominal fee of Rs 200 for each challenged question. Mainly, JNU final answer key will be released on the basis of the challenges done by the students.
“The NTA will display Answer Key of the questions on the NTA website www.nta.ac.in, https://jnuexams.nta.ac.in to provide an opportunity to the candidates to challenge the Answer Key.
The Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for two to three days. In addition, the candidates will be given an opportunity to make a challenge online against the Answer Key on payment of Rs. 200 (non-refundable) per question challenged as processing charges,” stated NTA on the JNU 2021 information bulletin.