As per the official notification by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), the Manipal University Entrance Test 2019 Counseling will be held from May 31 to June 9, 2019. The Manipal University (MU) has released the official dates for the MU OET Counseling 2019 on its official website manipal.edu.
It is to be noted, the MU OET 2019 Counseling will be held for only those candidates who have cleared the MU OET 2019 exam. MU had earlier declared the MU OET 2019 result for all the students who appeared for the exam. The merit list for the same was released on May 4, 2019. On the basis of ranks secured by students, admissions will be done by the admission authorities.
- Candidate should have secured MET 2019 rank
- Candidate should have aggregate marks of 50% in Maths and Physics and one of the optional subjects put together
- Candidate should have cleared 10+2 exams or its equivalent from a recognised board with English, Maths and Physics as main subjects
- Candidate awaiting their 10+2 final results are also eligible to apply, provided they meet the above requirements after the results are declared
The result should be shared with the Manipal University on or before June 15, 2019
MU OET Counseling Rounds
- Round 1- Physical presence at any one of the venues ( Manipal, Sikkim, Hyderabad and Jaipur) for registration
- Round 2-5- This is the online round for only those candidates who have registered in the 1st round.
- Round 6- This is the Intra Institute Round. This is applicable for only those candidates who have taken admission.
- Round 7- Spot round, for those candidates who have not taken admission in any of the three campuses of Manipal University.