Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) on Monday released the Manipal Entrance Test (MET) rank list 2020 on its website results.manipal.edu. The MET 2020 exam was conducted from August 12 to 1. The merit list of students has been prepared with the marks obtained in the entrance exam and Class 12 examinations.
This will help in arranging the counselling process so that seats can be allotted and final seat will be given once the college fees are paid. MET 2020 scorecards were released last week by MAHE.
As many as two lakh candidates participated in the online entrance test. The entrance exam consists of 200 questions from physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English and general aptitude.
The exam was 2 hours and 30 minutes long.
How were marks evaluated?
The marks are divided into two parts — entrance exam weightage and class 12 score.
- In order to get admission in MAHE, 60% weightage will be given to the marks obtained by candidates in the entrance test, and 40% will be on the marks secured in Class 12 qualifying exam.
MET 2020 merit list: Steps to check
- Visit the website — results.manipal.edu/met-rank
- Enter your application number
- Submit your application
- The merit list will be displayed on the screen.
- Students need to download and save a copy of it.
Here’s the direct link to check the merit list – http://results.manipal.edu/met-rank