The Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh has released the admit cards for the Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) – 2018 on the official website of PEB – peb.mp.gov.in.
Applicants who have applied for the examination can check and download their admit card from the Professional Examination Board website: www.peb.mp.gov.in
Applicants are advised to download their Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) 2018 Admit Card from the official website – peb.mp.gov.in.
In case you have also applied for the Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) 2018 examination, you can follow the steps given below to check and download your admit card.
Steps to check Admit Card
- Open the official website of Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT): peb.mp.gov.in
- On the homepage of the website, there will be a link “Test Admit Card – Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) – 2018”. Click on the link
- A new page will appear on your screen, enter your application number, date of birth and click on “SEARCH” button.
- Your Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Carefully check all your details such as name, paper, date of birth, gender, test center name, city, state, code of eligibility and category on your Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) 2018 admit card.
- You can download it and take a printout for future reference.