Nainital Bank is looking for applications from candidates to apply for Probationary Officers and Clerk posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official site of Nainital Bank at nainitalbank.co.in.
The last date to apply for the posts is September 15, 2020. This recruitment drive will fill up 155 posts in the organisation.
Candidates are advised to carefully note that, they will be required to execute an Indemnity Bond for the prescribed amount with surety for serving the Bank for a specified period.
- Opening date of application: August 29, 2020
- Closing date of application: September 15, 2020
- Probationary Officers: 75 Posts
- Clerks: 80 Posts
- Probationary Officers: Full Time and Regular (Graduation / Post Graduation) with minimum 50 percent marks from a recognised University. Candidates should be of age limit between 21 to 30 years of age.
- Clerks: Full Time and Regular (Graduation / Post Graduation) with minimum 45 percent marks from a recognized University/Institute. Candidates should be of age limit between 21 to 38 years of age.
- Probationary Officers: Rs 2000 including GST
- Clerks: Rs 1500 including GST
The admit card would be released soon on the official site. The selection process comprises of written test and interview. The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.