National Transportation Planning and Research Centre, NATPAC is looking for candidates to hire for the Project Fellow, Project Associate and Project Technician posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for KSCSTE -NATPAC Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before August 26, 2020.
Online applications are invited from enthusiastic, dynamic and creative candidates having an excellent academic record and professional experience, to the following temporary positions in the projects of KSCSTE – NATPAC for the financial year 2020-21.
- Project Fellow: 34 Posts
- Project Technician (Diploma): 01 Post
- Project Technician (ITI): 06 Posts
- Project Associate: 01 Post
Project Fellow: BE/BTech Degree in Civil Engineering with 1st Class or equivalent GPA and ME/MTech/MS or equivalent Degree in Transportation Engineering/Transport Planning/Traffic Engineering/Transportation and Infrastructure Engineering/Transport Planning and Logistics/Highway Safety/Urban Infrastructure/Urban Transport with first class or equivalent GPA from any recognised university/institute
Project Associate: MSc in Computer Science with first class or equivalent GPA
Project Technician (ITI): ITI in Surveyor/Draughtsman Civil (1st Class or equivalent GPA)
Project Technician (Diploma): Diploma in Animation (1st Class or equivalent GPA)
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for KSCSTE -NATPAC Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before August 26, 2020.
- The applications are to be submitted on or before August 26, 2020 mid-night, only on online mode through official website natpac.kerala.gov.in.