Odisha Public Service Commission has released OPSC AE Recruitment 2020 notification.
Applicants who want to apply for the post can visit the official site of OPSC on opsc.gov.in and apply. http://www.opsc.gov.in OPSC would fill up Assistant Executive Engineer in the organisation. The last date to apply for the post is till September 25, 2020.
This recruitment drive would fill up 210 posts in the organisation. The recruitment for Assistant Executive Engineer will be under Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department in Group A.
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Opening date of application: August 26, 2020
- Closing date of application: September 25, 2020
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- Candidate should have possessed a degree in engineering (Civil) from any university or institution recognised by the Government or he/she must be an Associated Member of the Institution of Engineers of India.
- The age limit of the candidate should be between 21 years of years to 32 years of age. Check Official Notification here.
- The selection process of candidates includes written test and viva test.
- The written test comprises of preliminary and main written exam and viva test.
- The prelims exam comprises of 100 questions carrying 100 marks with a duration of one and a half hours.
Candidates should pay Rs 500/- as application fees. The application fees are non-refundable and non-adjustable. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of Odisha Public Service Commission.