Osmania University has declared the November term results of the BA (CBCS), B.Com (CBCS), B.Sc (CBCS), BBA (CBCS) and PGDCE courses online. Candidates who appeared for the examination can check their results from the official website www.osmania.ac.in The university had earlier released the results of the M.Sc programme on March 13, 2019. While checking the results candidates must make sure to cross check all the particulars mentioned on the result sheet.
The examinations were conducted for the 1st 3rd and 5th regular semesters of the BA, B.Com, B,Sc, and BBA programmes. The results released for the PGDCE (MA/M.Sc/M.Com) programmes were the July 2018 recounting results. In case of any errors in the results displayed, candidates are advised to contact the university authorities without fail.
How to check Results
- The results of Osmania University are available on the official website- osmania.ac.in
- First click on the official website of the university
- Following this they must click on the Examination Results Tab
- This will be directed to the results page containing the different courses
- Click on the course required and enter the examination hall ticket number
- Finally click on Submit
- The result will be displayed
The result sheet of Osmania University will contain the following details sich as Candidates name and Roll Number, Subjects appeared for, Total marks of the examination, Marks secured, Status of result (Pass or Failed)
The other results published in the month of March include BA languages, B.Ed, Ph.D programmes, M.Sc programmes and the Osmania Entrance Results.