Pearl Academy application form for 2019 batch will be available in both online and offline mode. The last date for filling the PAF application form 2019 will around the second week of January, 2019. The application fee for coming session is Rs 1500. Before you begin with the application process, applicants must be ready with all the necessary documents needed. To know the entire process of applying to Pearl Academy of Fashion form 2019, from important dates, application fee, mode of payment and the steps that need to be followed, please read the article.
- Last date to register entrance test for January session: 2ndweek of January 2019
- Last date for April session: 2ndweek of April 2019
- Last date to register for entrance test for May: 3rdweek of May 2019
- Last date to register for June session: 3rdweek of June 2019
- Last date for filling of application form for July session: 1st week of July 2019
*The dates that are given in the table are tentative and check the official website for exact dates
What documents are required
- Academic details
- Scanned image of a valid CEED score card
- Scanned image of the applicant
- Scanned image of the signature
How to fill Application form
- Register Online
Applicants must first register with the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Email address
- Mobile Number
- Choose the payment option for registration
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Complete all the information and upload documents
- Mode of payment of Fee
Demand Draft – Applicants who wish to pay the fee for the PAF 2019 application form through demand draft, will have to draw it in favour of “Creative Arts Education Society.” They will also have to take print out of the registration form and send it to the authorities.
Debit or Credit Card – Whoever pays through this mode can get the print out of the form once the payment is confirmed.
Cash – Applicants who want to pay the fee though cash, will have to take print out of application form, paste their recent coloured photograph and send it at this address:
A-21/13, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase-II,
New Delhi 110028
- Once the whole process is completed applicants will receive a unique number which will identify them throughout the process of application. You can also keep a print out of the document
Details about offline application
Applicants who want to fill PAF application form in offline mode, can receive the prospectus and registration form at any Pearl Academy Centres by paying Rs 1500.